Your HR - guidance

Access to Your HR

Your HR is a single sign on solution that just requires you to be logged into Google to access. You will be presented with an option to ‘Log on with Google’ which you should select.

If you do not have a Google ‘’ account you will have registered to use the system by clicking on ‘Warwickshire Non Schools Access’.

You will need the email address and password you used to register for this system to log on.

If logging in via a mobile device, You will need to access the following link and log on as above.


Your HR Employee Self Service is easy to use. You can:

  • Make non-recurring claims (travel, overtime etc.)
  • Make recurring claims (allowances)
  • Request leave
  • Enter sickness absence
  • Change bank details
  • Update personal details
  • View payslips / P60
  • Opt to have your payslip emailed to you
  • Enter appraisal information
  • Manage your working patterns
  • Apply for a position as an internal candidate

Any requests that require approval will be directed to your manager to sign off.

See How to guides for employees


People Manager (manager self service) is easy to use and in Phase 1 you can:

  • Approve employee leave requests
  • View employee details, sickness and claims
  • Access reports and dashboards
  • View your organisational structure
  • Process leavers by entering the leaving details directly into Your HR
  • Process contractual changes for your current employees by entering the change directly into Your HR
  • Update employee appraisal information
  • Access HR-ER via a single sign on from your HR to view all documents for your employees
  • Contract documents for your employees will be automatically uploaded and visible to you within HR-ER

See How to guides for managers

Phase 2

In phase 2 of the project, you will be able to:

  • Manage talent and succession planning
  • Access online recruitment and process new starters/transfers


Pay related queries

Please contact the HR Service Centre on 01926 738444 or email

Non-pay related queries (such as annual leave)

Please email  the HR Service Centre on