Who we are and what we do
Who we are
The Learning Disability Partnership Board is here to improve the lives of people with a learning disability in Warwickshire.
- We help people to be more independent, have healthier lifestyles and have more choice and control over their lives.
- Making sure that the priorities of Valuing People Now happens with the help of their delivery plan
- The partnership board is co-chaired by a Learning Disability Service Provider in Warwickshire and a L earning D isability R epresentative.
Members of the board
- Deborah Smith – Lead Practitioner Safeguarding Adults
- Louise Turner – Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust
- Becky Turner – Coventry and Warwickshire Partnerhsip Trust
- Louise Pooler – Learning Disability Representative
- Sammy King – Learning Disability Representative
- Connor McCullough – Young Person’s Learning Disability Representative
- Mary Overton – Carer Representative
- David Price – Carer Representative
- Sherryl Gaskell – Coventry and Rugby Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- Cathy Watts – Coventry and Warwickshire Partnership Trust
- Pawlina Clemons – Service Manager Disabilities
- Sue Green – Service Manager, All Age Disabilities/Strategic Commissioning
- Kim Ford – Brandon Trust, Provider Representative
- Jo-An Golding – Warwickshire Police
- Colin Twidale – Individual Support Solutions (ISS), Service Provider
- Nicola Rossington – Contract Monitoring Officer
- Samantha Keogh-Collins - Empowerment Worker
- Charlotte Courtney - Commissioning Support Officer, All Age Disability Team
What we do
- Help people to be more independent, have healthier lifestyles and have more choice and control over their lives.
- Make sure that the priorities of ‘Valuing People Now’ happen with the help of their delivery plan.
- Bring together local plans and partnerships to make sure that everyone works well together to meet the needs of people with learning disabilities.
- Make sure the views and priorities of people with a learning disability are heard, respected and thought about.
- Make sure that the Warwickshire Joint Adult Learning Disability Statement of Intent 2015-2020 and Valuing People Now – White Paper are delivered and the lives of local people with a learning disability are improving.
- Share local and national information; publicise partnership board meetings and have minutes in easy read with pictures and audio.
- The partnership board also monitors the work and delivery plan of the Warwickshire Joint Adult Learning Disability Statement of Intent 2015-2020.