News and events
See, Hear, Act
- See Ability Look Here Event 27 March 2018 (PDF, 1.59 MB)
- See Hear Act Poster (PDF, 1.3 MB)
- See Hear Act Strategy (PDF, 395 KB)
- Easy Read See Hear and Act (PDF, 1.2 MB)
More information on the See, Hear Act strategy
Entrust Care Sporting Chance
Entrust Care Partnership are excited to develop this new opportunity with Community Coaches from WASPS Rugby Club and Warwickshire Cricket Board for young adults over 16 years of age. Through Sporting Chance a range of sport opportunities will be offered, including Rugby, Cricket, Football and many more. The sessions will then run weekly from Friday 15th September 2017 For more information and to confirm a place please contact Emma Smith on 07792969245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Entrust Old Leamingtonians Mixed Ability Rugby Letter
- Entrust Old Leamingtonians Mixed Ability Rugby Poster
- Entrust Old Leamingtonians Mixed Ability Rugby Referral Form
Leamington Community Walk and Talk Wednesday 4th October 10:30am - 12pm. Meet at the front of the SYDNI Centre, Cottage Square, Leamington Spa, CV31 1PT. No special equipment is needed, just wear suitable clothes and shoes for the weather. For more information please contact the Warwickshire Empowerment Team on 02476 31040 ext 113 or email@example.com.
- Wellbeing Hubs Nuneaton and Atherstone Activity Planner
- Wellbeing Hubs Games and Quiz Night Poster (PDF, 379.49 KB)