Ending the process
The early help process will end if:
- The needs identified in the assessment have been met;
- all remaining actions can be completed by a single agency;
- a safeguarding concern has been identified and social care have taken the lead on support;
- or the family no longer wishes to continue.
At the final Family Support Meeting:
- Agree the next steps with the family;
- complete the Early Help closure form;
- send a copy of the closure form to your area Early Help Officer team;
If there are ongoing actions after the plan has ended, you can use a post closure action plan.