About Making Every Contact Count
Making Every Contact Count (MECC) is about making the most of everyday conversations to help people. MECC is an effective and evidence-based behaviour change technique.
Did you know that in Warwickshire...
- 1 in 4 people have drinking patterns that could be harmful
- 1 in 4 adults are physically inactive
- 1 in 8 adults are smokers
- An estimated 46,000 people aged 16-74 have a common mental health problem
- In 2013, 10.9% of households were considered fuel poor
- According to the 2015-16 Child Poverty Strategy, 14% of all children are living in poverty
- 11% of the population are unpaid carers
- 1 in 6 adults have financial worries